Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey BDOsborne,

This map is being placed in the Ongoing status. This tag means that your map has had a primary review by a map judge and will now be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us in this process as it can take us a few days to come to a final decision about your map! The thread will now be closed to public comments.

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello BDOsborne,

I will be putting this map into reviewing for now. This means that there are aspects of the map that are good, but others that need significant work before the map can be fully accepted. You will have until December 19th, 2020 to make changes before the map is automatically rejected.

The theme is original, there are hardly any maps like this one on ManaCube already. The build, while it is cursed, is accurate to the theme and does indeed look like the meme it is representing, so good job on that. One thing that would be nice if changed is a reduction of the bowel jokes throughout the map, as right now it's a bit much (even if it is accurate to the theme). It would also be appreciated if you could change the facing and maybe move the map to a less crowded plot. If you decide to do this, please update the posting and message me on Discord.

The parkour is the main problem with the map. There are some difficulty inconsistencies where the first section of the map really feels really repetitive and fits an expert more, while the interior parkour is really mundane and unfun to play. It felt like there wasn't so much parkour as there was annoying jumps and filler portions with the landmines. The majority of the course feels a bit underwhelming. The map judges would like to see updates to the interior parkour especially so that it fits the difficulty and is more fun.

Thank you for submitting this map! Please message me on Discord once you have made revisions and are ready for this submission to be looked at again. Hope to see more maps from you!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello BDOsborne,

Thanks for being patient and very willing to make changes to the map. The map is now being accepted. Thanks for submitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.