Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
16 2
so yea i made a new map. its on the harder side of insanes
creator: TheSurvivor_5000
location: /plot home TheSurvivor_5000 3 and fly all the way up
jumps: 186
checkpoints: 12 (but you can use most of them more than once, so more like 17-18 idk)

extra info: this map is meant to be in the top 5 hardest insanes, or even the hardest insane. The first half of the course is on the easy insane side and the second half is on the hard insane side.

fun-ness: 8/10
minesweeper-ness: 10/10

Attachments

Last edited:

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
GODSPEED

Mivality

VIP
Mivality
Mivality
VIP
Ratings
Oh my god, holy fuck. Is TheSimpsons actually this hard? I thought this was going to be harder than TheSimpsons in the FIRST HALF, not the god damn second half. Someone is going to lose on the landmine section, and they will kill themself. That's what I would do, and their blood will be in your hands.

Good build tho

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
-1. Hopefully this is far too hard (and long) to be accepted. Please consider the full audience who will be attempting your map, and not a small minority of players who may be capable of completing this.

Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
Cool map bro (why the landmine section tho) i died there if i die there when this map gets accepted i will throw myself out of a window ahahahhaha

Ratings
16 2
Cool map bro (why the landmine section tho) i died there if i die there when this map gets accepted i will throw myself out of a window ahahahhaha
haha lol i may nerf the landmine section (the yellow part) bcus its just a tad too evil :> thanks for playing my map!

Ossipago1

Ratings
-0.5 This is really hard i could think of, some of players couldn't beat this. lots of tricky jumps which something fun, but some hard jumps are annoying... actually the parkour is ok. (maybe i couldn't beat this map hehe...) +0,5 for building -1 for these parkour

Good build dude.

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Since there isnt a difficulty above insane this could be accepted, because simpsons has been on the throne for far too long with no one even close to it. Most new insanes aren't hard but mostly annoying, this one is for sure very hard hard but this might be what the server might need. I think 1 single map like this is okay, but if more start coming it will be too much. Good luck!

Ratings
16 2
Since there isnt a difficulty above insane this could be accepted, because simpsons has been on the throne for far too long with no one even close to it. Most new insanes aren't hard but mostly annoying, this one is for sure very hard hard but this might be what the server might need. I think 1 single map like this is okay, but if more start coming it will be too much. Good luck!
thanks bro :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
This could possibly fit as a donator insane.

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
i tested the map and could do like 90% of jumps lol. personally i enjoyed the landmine bit at the end as it was pretty easy but rage inducing if u stuffed it. i think many ppl know my opinion on hard maps :D, i.e. they are good and will benefit server etc etc. so obviously i like the parkour. although limited by your theme i personally was not a fan of the build and it seemed a bit messy with the verticla board and flying flags. i dont suggest changing it tho cos from experience the map wont get accepted lol cos to hard or smthng like that.
anyways keep submitting things like this its good to see people challenged and depsite their whining they secretly love trying something new :)
<3 BDO - also try the rebuffed infected desert (my 2nd plot)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Survivor,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Survivor,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after the game "Minesweeper", this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on picking out something unique!
  • Build: Personally, I think that, given how tough the theme is to convey attractively, you've done a good job with it. The build most definitely looks like a "Minesweeper" board and the parkour is integrated into it nicely (for the most part).
  • Parkour: As you may have guessed, the parkour is the reason why this map is being rejected. To put it simply, it's way too damn hard for our server. It's not aimed for the ManaCube player base in the slightest. In my opinion, it's clear it caters to a select number of individuals which I could count with the fingers on my two hands. Genuinely, I found it enjoyable for the first couple of CPs and then began to find the parkour a chore to do. It took me roughly an hour and a half to do it completely (without taking into account CPs). The problems can be summed up with: overly difficult segments (due to the jumps utilized + cp placement), a presumption of the person doing the parkour's skill, and, at times, repetitiveness (there's a hell of a lot of corner ladder jumps imo but the rest of the PK was quite varied). The map must undergo significant nerfs if you wish for it to be part of our server. I know it must suck to hear that your map is getting rejected because of this but you have to understand that we are a specific type of Parkour server. We're not looking for groundbreaking next-level torturous PK.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.