234 8
  • Username: Inktest
  • Map name: Springman
    [Comes from a videogame called Arms]
  • Photos of your Parkour:
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot visit Inktest
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Expert
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 84~

-Edit: Fixed the flood and the impossible jump from the wall to the enchantment table

Last edited:

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
2019-11-24_18.20.01.png

Your map is flooded...

2019-11-24_18.20.33.png

Also, this jump (wall to enchantment table) isn't possible, at least on 1.8.9.

Otherwise, the build is great (I think it's your best build yet, personally), the parkour has improved over the past few maps and fits expert well, and the theme is original. +1, good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

Inktest

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
234 8
View attachment 20345

Your map is flooded...

View attachment 20346

Also, this jump (wall to enchantment table) isn't possible, at least on 1.8.9.

Otherwise, the build is great (I think it's your best build yet, personally), the parkour has improved over the past few maps and fits expert well, and the theme is original. +1, good luck!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3
I'm going to fix those problems, thanks for the report, I really apreciate it

Last edited:

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I completely agree with everything @MCBYT stated above, I personally love this map. The parkour is varied and fun (although there are a bunch of single neos at the beginning) The build accurately represents what you were going for, although it could be better I like it alot. +1

Good luck
-Cam

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I'm happy to inform you that your map has been accepted! The build is very well done, and the theme is fairly original, as well as the parkour length and jumps fitting the difficulty you're going for very well! It's also well varied, and clear on where to go about the map.

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit this map, I hope to see more from you in the future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.