ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
ign: jacobsfunparty
discord: jacobsfunparty#2564
Fav memory: hanging out in parkour spawn while in voice calls with friends or beating the 4th checkpoint of aquatic adventure for the first time(I cried)

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Ign: Elly_x
Discord: Elly#4134
Fav Memory: My fav memories have to either be being in vc's with friends and making so many fun and amazing people on this server! Or when my first map got accepted, it was after only one month of building so I was so happy!

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
IGN: monetised (yes, spelled that way)
Discord: ThatGuyJJ#5673
Favorite Manacube Memory: This one is tough. I have so many! I would have to say... the time when a now inactive player (Sai), and I were both very new players, and we played a parkour map together. we were both only ranked pro, and we were attempting to do the map colors. She was better than I was, and she just waited for me, for literal hours on end. It was honestly the thing that got me more involved in the community.

Good Luck Everyone!
Thank you so much @MutedCowamin and @Dutchy1372 for hosting and co-hosting this giveaway! Really kind thing to do.

FluffyMillow

ELITE
FluffyMillow
FluffyMillow
ELITE
Ratings
IGN:FluffyMillow
Discord: Zillow#6163

my favorite memory when i first joined on survival ... then like few weeks later finding out about infinity chest im the first person who over price it ... then it continuously manifested me and the others just laughing xD even the crate keys overpriced because of me soo sorry in advance xD

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: NotMarine
Discord: Marine#2935
My favorite memory was winning a 100 million coinflip on survival.

EtherealAccord

ELITE
EtherealAccord
EtherealAccord
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
Ign: EtherealAccord
Disc: EtherealAccord#6526
My favorite Manacube memory is a tie between two. 1. When IncompleteeKoala got staff, as he is one of the most helpful people on atlas. 2. When I finally made friends with some well known people on atlas, allowing me to open the gates of Manacube socializing.

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Discord tag is JustSoDank#6020
My IGN is JustSoDank
My favorite memory is breaching the faction "Requiem" in under a week of TNT during factions season 1, and watching them all fold after all of their trash talk.

Thanks for the giveaway, very epic, and best of luck to everyone.

Afxxz

ELITE
Afxxz
Afxxz
ELITE
Hey Friends! I am going to be doing a Thanksgiving giveaway of 50 cubits to show how thankful I am for the amazing people that Manacube has brought into my life! I will be using a random number generator and assigning everyone a random number to choose the winners! Please post your discord username and in game name below and your favorite memory from playing on Manacube to enter! I will be announcing the winners of this giveaway on the 30th of November at 7:00 PM MST!

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for the amazing times on Manacube everyone!

Edit:

I guess as I am asking everyone else to put their favorite memories, I should also put mine. I have two in particular the first one that comes to mind is when Oejh (eli) and AnnaKristin bought me elite just randomly while I was in a voice call with them! That was super awesome and generous!

The second one that comes to mind is when it was my birthday and my friends Frost, Smokinxans, Mother_squirrel (Cassidy) and womper (Alice) surprised me with a cute birthday build and some fun Minecraft birthday presents inside some crates! That was super nice and made my boring quarantine birthday much better!

Additional Edit:

Dutchy1372 is adding in 25 more cubits to this giveaway! YAY! So now the giveaway will be 75 cubits in total!
Hey Friends! I am going to be doing a Thanksgiving giveaway of 50 cubits to show how thankful I am for the amazing people that Manacube has brought into my life! I will be using a random number generator and assigning everyone a random number to choose the winners! Please post your discord username and in game name below and your favorite memory from playing on Manacube to enter! I will be announcing the winners of this giveaway on the 30th of November at 7:00 PM MST!

Edit:

I guess as I am asking everyone else to put their favorite memories, I should also put mine. I have two in particular the first one that comes to mind is when Oejh (eli) and AnnaKristin bought me elite just randomly while I was in a voice call with them! That was super awesome and generous!

The second one that comes to mind is when it was my birthday and my friends Frost, Smokinxans, Mother_squirrel (Cassidy) and womper (Alice) surprised me with a cute birthday build and some fun Minecraft birthday presents inside some crates! That was super nice and made my boring quarantine birthday much better!

Additional Edit:

Dutchy1372 is adding in 25 more cubits to this giveaway! YAY! So now the giveaway will be 75 cubits in total!
IGN Afxxz
Discord ali.#9668
I loved it when i lost 35 cubits My best memory [ kill me ]

ign: fr0gg1e_
discord: blueberrie#8720
my favourite memory is when my friend introduced me to the server and we spent a few hours just playing together on parkour and having fun :) thanks for doing this giveaway!! :)

Chene001

MVP+
Chene001
Chene001
MVP+
Ign - Chene001
Disc - Chenewan #6711

Favourite memory - building benches in Aztec and oasis for me and my friends to afk on :D

Katiekanji

PATRON
Katiekana
Katiekana
Patron
Ratings
21 1
IGN: _Kaite22_
Discord: ༺Katie༻#2222

My favorite memory from Mana is meeting my amazing friends who helped me through a lot. I'm very grateful for them <333 Good luck and thank you for doing a giveaway!

SpiritofValor

ELITE
SpiritofValor
SpiritofValor
ELITE

Edit:

Additional Edit:

Discord: SpiritofValor#1960
IGN: SpiritofValor

I am actually new here so I do not have any particular memories of this server yet, I hope to make some soon though.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98

Edit:

Additional Edit:

IGN: StormySkiesYT
Discord: Starla#6166
I think my favourite memory is vibing in VC with my homies and chilling in-game.

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Ign: Inktest
Discord: Inktest#3049
My favourite memory was in Islands, I'm a parkour player, but a player was doing an event in islands, and whoever gets the scrambler, gets a rank upgrade, I got it and now I have VIp+, although I'm waiting for get it in the forums

Ratings
IGN: Unr3alistik
Discord: Unr3alistic#1835
I was on Aether and I talked with someone and started building a huge grinder with him. After 5 hours straight we went on discord to actually talk and had a wonderful time!