kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
You can do it in less than 50 tries!? That is EXTREMELY impressive Queeni. I slow clap to you!

I henceforth relinquish my parkour crown to you, your majesty. *Bow*
Since you are the second-best parkourist IN THE WORLD with ONLY FIFTY TRIES I shall appoint you as my Duke. All welcome his grace, Duke of the parkour community, Koala!! (I have no idea what I'm doing lOL) (and yes, I did use google)

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Since you are the second-best parkourist IN THE WORLD with ONLY FIFTY TRIES I shall appoint you as my Duke. All welcome his grace, Duke of the parkour community, Koala!! (I have no idea what I'm doing lOL) (and yes, I did use google)
I humbly accept the title of Duke of the parkour community, in the name of Her Majesty Queeni!! I shall serve you in any way I can as best I can. All I ask in return is that you take me under your wing and teach me about parkour.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
352 6
Hi, I am bored. I stole this from kitPVP by the way.

Who do you guys think are the top 5 current parkour players that main manacube? I am trying to keep this list inside of manacube as well as people that actively play.

I also want to see the lists based on parkour skill which can often be a difficult thing to quantify so hopefully the lists all are different. Curious to see what you guys have to say.
In all seriousness as it seems like Jacob wants to know about this, how would you base off the top players? Would it be their map completions related to playtime? Champion maps? Mana? Score? (Since skills is really seen player by player, and I speak for myself when I say I only know a couple that know A LOT about parkour mechanics, etc.)

I think everyone is good on their own. Parkour itself is a big topic and including everything and everyone on the same bag would be hard to make us decide who would the top players be... anyways, loving this post and all the jokes, definitely agree @TTuller would take the 1st place on this :p

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
That has nothing to do with skill, best way to tell skill is world records or ranks on other servers
me with only 1 wr on my own map, and i've only been playing mana and jc :(

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
If you mean in skill, then I tried thinking of all the players that are active and pretty good.
But since no one will answer:
1. Repuloh
2. Kubikit
3. Presidenten
4. zzykrkv
5. MilesIsReal

These other players idk their skills lol:
Amberion (sorry ;-; )
Tastronaut
TTuller
_TreeBark_
And some other players that are sadly not playing here a lot :(
GamersDecision
TheSurvivor_5000
------------------------------------------
But in terms of the 5 top players that have nothing to do with skill, I would say:
1. Shinxray
2. Faudon
3. Repuloh
4. Presidenten
5. TheDestroyer7234 (totally not me x))
I based this off of their experience, hours, and how much they would play either on a daily basis or just in general.
********Oh and btw, don't take this personal or something lmao. I know this might be kinda biased but I tried making it not*******

Last edited:

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
If you mean in skill, then I tried thinking of all the players that are active and pretty good.
1. Repuloh
2. Kubikit
3. MilesIsReal
4. Ttuller
5. Presidenten

zzykrkv
Amberion (sorry ;-; )
Tastronaut

GamersDecision
TheSurvivor_5000
But in terms of the 5 top players that have nothing to do with skill, I would say:
1. Shinxray
2. Faudon
3. Repuloh
4. Presidenten
I based this off of their experience, hours, and how much they would play either on a daily basis or just in general.
********Oh and btw, don't take this personal or something lmao. I know this might be kinda biased but I tried making it not*******
God bless your soul for responding

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Did you actually put me? ', :|
I've farmed a medium map 800 times, I wouldn't even consider myself a parkour player
Ok I actually kinda had no idea but I've heard from many people that you're pretty good so I just put you over pres xD

CornJob

ELITE
Uitzicht
Uitzicht
ELITE
Ratings
Hi, I am bored. I stole this from kitPVP by the way.

Who do you guys think are the top 5 current parkour players that main manacube? I am trying to keep this list inside of manacube as well as people that actively play.

I also want to see the lists based on parkour skill which can often be a difficult thing to quantify so hopefully the lists all are different. Curious to see what you guys have to say.
Ofcourse I deserve to be in the top 5 :) if you don't base it on skill but other things though: erm- I am very nice!
However, we can say I am top 2 best tiktokker! *coughs* @CornFly_ ;)

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
1. Repuloh
2. Kubikit
3. Presidenten
4. zzykrkv
5. MilesIsReal

Amberion (sorry ;-; )
Tastronaut
TTuller
_TreeBark_
GamersDecision
TheSurvivor_5000
1. Shinxray
2. Faudon
3. Repuloh
4. Presidenten
don't forget runner up pyrotortilla I heard he's pretty epic