What Parkour map took you the longest to complete? And why?

Once_Upon_A_Mine

VIP
Once_Upon_A_Mine
Once_Upon_A_Mine
VIP
Ratings
49 3
Genuinely think I’m yet to complete a map ... I’m laughably bad at Parkour, it’s not that I haven’t attempted it, I am just very bad.

Major props to every active Parkour player, I have no idea how you do it. :oops:
You should try doing some easier pk maps first. I reccomend trying Creeper or even Pizza.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Genuinely think I’m yet to complete a map ... I’m laughably bad at Parkour, it’s not that I haven’t attempted it, I am just very bad.

Major props to every active Parkour player, I have no idea how you do it. :oops:
Hmm interesting

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
I took like 4 hours trying to complete aa to begin with, I'm not much better at it now tbh. I've probably spent quite a while trying to do some insane like ISS even tho its supposedly really easy. AND ancient which also sounds stupid because now I do it in like 10-15 mins.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
AA took me like in total 8 hours the first time but now i can do it in like 20 mins bruh

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
I think it's probably the first time I did a champ map, which I did the moment I had them unlocked lmao. I did WW over 2 hours straight on the third attempt. (CP 4 broke me twice). I probably would have been better off waiting a bit, but I did not.

Recently, Wendigo probably took me about an hour I'd say?

I'm sure that I will find a map that will take me longer in the future as I start working through the insanes, however.

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
I am very bad at parkour and I mostly stick to lower level maps. For some reason, I could not eat Animal Crossing to save my life. I took a break from Minecraft last year and when I came back, I realized I still hadn't beaten it. Now, the map is pretty easy for me, but the ladder jumps in it were awful for someone who hadn't done much ladder parkour.

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Slender, because Slender

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
The longest time I spent on a singular map was over 10 hours on Wendigo, 4 hours were spent on a single jump alone LOL. I've never felt more pain than I did completing that map,I honestly didn't think I'd finish it but now that I have, I feel pretty proud of myself and satisfied with the progress I'm slowly making!

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
The longest time I spent on a singular map was over 10 hours on Wendigo, 4 hours were spent on a single jump alone LOL. I've never felt more pain than I did completing that map,I honestly didn't think I'd finish it but now that I have, I feel pretty proud of myself and satisfied with the progress I'm slowly making!
you must show me that jump

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
I've already responded but I have a new answer. I spent FIVE HOURS trying to complete Eggman (Expert). There was one jump that I couldn't do to save my life and I spent 2 of the five hours on in. Let's put it this way: it will be a bit before I do another expert map.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
MP, took me almost an hour D:
(I'm just bad there's no other reason xd)