What would you add/remove to/from parkour?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,899 47
The server is a p2w mess already, why continue that?
Because people spent money already.
Cubits are a great option for those with no money but want ranks. Many people have went from nons to elite and famous with cubits only.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
180 5
Okay, I want to come up with a serious answer now:
Add:
- /gkit
- The opportunity to race for Cubits
Remove
- Locked rank, like seriously, just ban them, for me as a locked player, it's just building and not parkour, there wouldn't be a huge difference, but in my opinion getting permanently banned AND locked after is too much

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
there's /gkit elite (3 pearls) and /gkit donator (pots of swiftness, invis and enchanting). are you suggesting new gkits to be added? what would they have anyway

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
there's /gkit elite (3 pearls) and /gkit donator (pots of swiftness, invis and enchanting). are you suggesting new gkits to be added? what would they have anyway
Those two are not gkits, they are regular kits
But yeah, other servers have like "/gkit spawners" which would just be stupid to have on parkour, and i can see that maybe they can change it so it becomes maybe "/gkit potions" which gives you 2 jump boost potions and 2 speed potions.

CosmikPandaz

Ratings
idk, i would prob want to add emojis that ranks can use like if i do :tableflip: then it does the table flip or if i do :<3: it does a heart, or like :shrug: it does a shrug. just a nice bonus thing.