Rejected EmeraldLockdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garby721

Gqrby
Gqrby
Ratings
1 1
Hi, I tryed the map and this is my feedback. The them is unoriginal, the parkour pretty boring, and buildings ugly.
Try to choose maybe another theme, and use a bigger variety of jumps and blocks. Buildings are not good because they are just boxes, try to add details, create an atmosphere.
I hope this comment will help you, and I hope you will keep trying with maps creations. :D

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey! As awesome as it is that you're submitting a map, I would encourage you to read this post to get a better idea of what to shoot for in a parkour map, since as of right now this does not match many of the requirements.

Have a great day!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, EmeraldLockdown

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: For your theme, I'm classifying this as an unoriginal attempt. Your theme looks pretty generic to a biome type theme that many different parkour maps on ManaCube have.

Build: Your build is very basic and there isn't much detail/effort put into your parkour map submission.

Parkour: Your parkour is pretty bland/boring and there aren't really any interesting blocks/parkour jumps incorporated into your manacube parkour map submission, for future reference, I suggest you use more interesting types of blocks such as anvil jumps, chest/enchantment table jumps, etc.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Hey there, EmeraldLockdown

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: For your theme, I'm classifying this as an unoriginal attempt. Your theme looks pretty generic to a biome type theme that many different parkour maps on ManaCube have.

Build: Your build is very basic and there isn't much detail/effort put into your parkour map submission.

Parkour: Your parkour is pretty bland/boring and there aren't really any interesting blocks/parkour jumps incorporated into your manacube parkour map submission, for future reference, I suggest you use more interesting types of blocks such as anvil jumps, chest/enchantment table jumps, etc.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord
uh maybe put the rejected tag on it @Proteges (ThePro) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.