If you could be the best in the whole world at something, what would it be?

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Hiya!
Let me know what you want to be the best at! Happy Easter from your favourite active Manacube player!
- Easter Binny

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
This is actually such a hard question, I have so many "well it depends on..."

So this is my assumption: if I could instantly be the best at something, and I could benefit off of this talent immediately and I wouldn't have to exert any effort to give myself exposure or media attention, I would want to be best at an instrument (probably bassoon, because that's my main instrument).

I would then just travel the world playing baroque bassoon sonatas effortlessly to crowds across Europe (because I would yeet from the US as fast as I could if I had such an opportunity).

hehe

SaraBear_

ELITE
SaraBear_
SaraBear_
ELITE
Ratings
Ice skating, I have no idea why it was just the first thing that popped into my head.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
i'd wanna be best at learning new skills so if there was something i wanted to do, i could pick it up quickly and be good at it

elle⠀

Forum Expert
PATRON+
d4isycha1n4s8tan
d4isycha1n4s8tan
Patron+
Ratings
362 76
Being compassionate and loving. I've been trying to be more loving and kind over the past bit. Sounds kind of selfish when being the "best" of a category whilst there are many other people who are amazing.

Ratings
I would want to become a successful entrepreneur, for many reasons. I would help out my family and retired my mother, and hope to live a lavish life. I've always wanted to and its possible to be successful just takes time.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Being compassionate and loving. I've been trying to be more loving and kind over the past bit. Sounds kind of selfish when being the "best" of a category whilst there are many other people who are amazing.
I don't think being the best at something is selfish

CrispierChutoy1

ELITE
CrispierChutoy1
CrispierChutoy1
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
I would love to be the best at playing trumpet. I have played it since I was around 10 years old and played it to when I was stopped going to college. Definitely something I should pick up again!

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
Convincing. Being convincing is a stupidly powerful social engineering tool, if you're the best in the world at it id'd be an insane superpower, you could most likely get ANYONE to do anything for you. :)

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
356 107
Convincing. Being convincing is a stupidly powerful social engineering tool, if you're the best in the world at it id'd be an insane superpower, you could most likely get ANYONE to do anything for you. :)
Orrr.. scam them :clown:

Ratings
I would be the best at learning skills. Basically, being able to learn everything better than anyone else, and most likely being the best at everything I work on