Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Btw Jashhy if I win the Elite rank then give it to xDaconFan, my alt :)
I mean, as you already have ELITE on your main, you'll most likely garner the cubit prize as that makes the most sense. It makes it fairer if someone who doesn't already have ELITE gets that prize, someone who has a rank but isn't ELITE gets the rank upgrade, and someone who has ELITE already wins the CUBIT prize.

Either that, or I entirely just buy $500 worth of cubits and we have 5 winners, each with $100 each. Which is what I was thinking about last night, but I'd rather not edit the giveaway this far in.
Cheers,
Jash.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I mean, as you already have ELITE on your main, you'll most likely garner the cubit prize as that makes the most sense. It makes it fairer if someone who doesn't already have ELITE gets that prize, someone who has a rank but isn't ELITE gets the rank upgrade, and someone who has ELITE already wins the CUBIT prize.

Either that, or I entirely just buy $500 worth of cubits and we have 5 winners, each with $100 each. Which is what I was thinking about last night, but I'd rather not edit the giveaway this far in.
Cheers,
Jash.
ah i see oke

and now i realize that that request was selfish sorry xd

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
fbsnfaf.gif

HI ALL!!!!

This is just an update to say that I am going to be OVERHAULING THE GIVEAWAY, more importantly, the prizes.
This update is to make it fairer for everyone, as the current prizes favor unranked players, rather than what I was going to try and cater for, which was all players equally.

THEREFORE, I SHALL BE CHANGING THE PRIZES TO 5X 100 CUBITS, EQUALLING $100 FOR EACH PRIZE WON.

This should hopefully make the giveaway fairer to everyone and give everyone more reassurance that this is less rigged towards non-ranked players. I want to apologize for the inconvenience caused by this update.

If you still have any questions or queries regarding the giveaway or this change specifically, then please don't hesitate to message me on discord or here on the forums!
Cheers,

Jash

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Just entered, look forwards to the givaway!

bunnycraft

MVP
bunnycraft06
bunnycraft06
MVP
Ratings
15 3
Interesting

Also everyone be nice to the people who do win and dont hate them because they won it and be happy

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hi everyone!

Personally, I wanted to wait until Christmas to give away all the cubits, however, I'm going to be speeding things up and choosing the winners TONIGHT (28th NOVEMBER @ 2 PM PST - 3 PM CST - 5 PM EST - 10 PM GMT - 11 PM UTC). I hope you are as excited as I am.

The winners will be chosen through a randomization machine online, more specifically I am going to be compiling the list, shaking them up, giving them numbers, and then shaking them again. This should remove all probability of it being "rigged", and no one person can get the prizes twice!!

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend, and have a wonderful start to December!
PS: I will be contacting you on discord / ingame if I can so that you receive the rewards! I shall also be posting the winners on here with a video to show that it's not rigged in anyway <3
Regards,
Jashhy

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Poggers! I'm in!
Gl to all participants <3

SilverSC

ELITE
Abyllion
Abyllion
ELITE
Ratings

EDIT -- THE WINNERS ARE BEING CHOSEN AT 10PM GMT TONIGHT!!!
(28TH NOVEMBER)

GIVEAWAY LINK CLICK THIS!!!

~ ♡ ~ Hiya! My name is Jashhy (Or Josh), and welcome to the thread of my Christmas Giveaway!!!!! ~ ♡ ~

I hope everyone is excited for the end of the year!! I know I am totally ready to scoff down a lot of cake and turkey over the Christmas period. Snuggling up to the fire and opening presents with family on Christmas morning, that's what it's all about, isn't it? Well, as it's getting closer to Christmas, I felt as if I should do my part and give some gifts away, call me the Santa of Manacube if you will . Anyway, enough of all the chit chat small talk stuff, it's time to get into the main event; the giveaway!

~ ♡ ~
» Now, let's get down to the nitty-gritty information-y? stuffy stuff;
» How this giveaway is going to work is by random selection, pretty standard stuff right? Just fill in the fields within the form found down below and you'll be entered into the giveaway! ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE DUPLICATING ENTIRES / DOUBLE ENTERING THEN I'LL SLASH IT DOWN TO ONLY ONE ENTRY.
» Prizes:
♡ x5 100 CUBITS

» The giveaway will run from the 12th of November to the 23rd of December! This will give people a very ample amount of time to enter and have a chance at winning prizes!

» Please try to respond to the thread if you are interested in entering, the more people we get the better!!

» Please note that this is coming out of my own pocket, no sponsorship deals at all are going on surrounding this!! Also with this all, I shall be sending proof out when I close the giveaway to ensure it's all done legitimately. If anyone feels as though this is a scam you can come directly to me and we can dispute that, I will assure you this is 100% secure and legitimate.

I wish you the best of luck!!!
~ Jash
~ ♡ ~
Any queries or questions/problems, then please don't hesitate to message me on discord or the forums:
Discord: Jash#1000
Forums: https://manacube.com/members/jashhy.88998/
Thanks for the giveaway even if i dont win :)

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Good luck to everyone