<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Long ago, the staff would give you mana for creating maps, however this was dropped, and I want to bring it back.

From now on, every map that gets accepted will get 2004 mana, distributed between the creators equally.
(The amount of mana may increase if 2000 is seen to be a low value)
1 CREATOR - 2004 Mana Each
2 CREATORS - 1002 Mana Each
3 CREATORS - 668 Mana Each
4 CREATORS - 501 Mana Each

I will be the one handing the mana to each creator after the map is accepted.
The mana will be given to the players on the map post.
If you want to get into map making, I'd suggest reading
this wiki post.

Why do this?
This reward will serve as an incentive for people to build more maps, as well as rewarding the creation of solo maps, something which few people currently do.

Why 2004 mana and not 2000?
2004 is divisible by 2, 3, and 4; which are the most common amount of map creators.
If it were 5, then one mana will be donated to me, and 6 isn't a problem as 2004 is also divisble by 6.
Nerd moment over.

If you have any questions, you can ask on forums or my discord: inktest
Happy Map Making! ~mma​

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
this mana will be funded by the manacube mappers association (mma) and we hope this will attract some people to either start or restart map making now theres (some) incentive

2000 per map is preliminary because we're not rich, once we get some more contributors from the mma the prize pool may increase

Ratings
427 8
Long ago, the staff would give you mana for creating maps, however this was dropped, and I want to bring it back.

From now on, every map that gets accepted will get 2004 mana, distributed between the creators equally.
(The amount of mana may increase if 2000 is seen to be a low value)
1 CREATOR - 2004 Mana Each
2 CREATORS - 1002 Mana Each
3 CREATORS - 668 Mana Each
4 CREATORS - 501 Mana Each

I will be the one handing the mana to each creator after the map is accepted.
The mana will be given to the players on the map post.
If you want to get into map making, I'd suggest reading
this wiki post.

Why do this?
This reward will serve as an incentive for people to build more maps, as well as rewarding the creation of solo maps, something which few people currently do.

2004 is divisible by 2, 3, and 4; which are the most common amount of map creators.
If it were 5, then one mana will be donated to me, and 6 isn't a problem as 2004 is also divisble by 6.
Nerd moment over.

If you have any questions, you can ask on forums or my discord: inktest
Happy Map Making! ~mma​

My one question is why...

Who funds/donates to this cause/this thing (besides you). And why? I've only started to build maps on parkour because I want the rank lol. Nothing else. (rank better then elite)

Hayley is going to get overwhelmed at the amount of new map submissions now...
Good job on that at least.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435

Who funds/donates to this cause/this thing (besides you). And why? I've only started to build maps on parkour because I want the rank lol. Nothing else. (rank better then elite)

Mapper is vip perms

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6

It's just a lil incentive for people to build maps, 1 month ago there was only 1 map accepted, and this month only 6, when it used to be a way higher rate. People who fund this are anyone who wants to, let that be because mana is a side thing for them, or just to chip in into map making; but we have enough already to roll out some months

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
The whole point is to encourage players to submit more. They dont get paid mana to submit. If the load gets overwhelming hayley, shinx and other map judges could ask for help. A majority of maps submitted are maps that are easy to reject since they don't have much to them. Plus with school starting and people leaving mana, its hard to get more map submissions

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
I liked the suggestion!

Nerd moment over.
Good point.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
server really dead, isnt it