awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
I am here to announce my quitting of Manacube (not the Discord, just the Minecraft server.) Manacube was very fun and was amazing for giving me something to do in the boring times of lockdown, I have made so many great memories and so many friends over my 9 months here, this is an incredible place that I will not soon forget. some people I would like to thank for vastly improving my time on Manacube: @Anacoustic, @BuffIzzy, @Samanthaa_x, @kxe, @Emee, @amy., and finally, @Pris. (Please note that even if you weren't named on this list, that just means I didn't get know you well/long enough to have made a big enough impact on me.)
Bye.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
omg... sad to see you go! hope you have a good life <3

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
I wish there was a crying reaction I could put on this D:
Mr Poggo I'll miss smiting you so much BUT I know this obviously isn't the last time I'm going to be seeing you (you can't get rid of me that easily). I always had so much fun playing with you and having you wait for me on parkour maps so I'll miss that a lot, but the best part about you is talking to you so I'm glad that'll continue!!!! I love you poggo sir

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I've seen you around on the forums- but unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting you personally... however I wish you the best wherever you may go. If you ever decide to return to Manacube, we'll be waiting with open arms. :)

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
I wish there was a crying reaction I could put on this D:
Mr Poggo I'll miss smiting you so much BUT I know this obviously isn't the last time I'm going to be seeing you (you can't get rid of me that easily). I always had so much fun playing with you and having you wait for me on parkour maps so I'll miss that a lot, but the best part about you is talking to you so I'm glad that'll continue!!!! I love you poggo sir
dw izzy, I'll be on once every month to collect monthlies, most likely to give away as to not waste them, if you can catch me there, you are welcome to smite me, I love you more Ms. Deeks.

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
You'll always be our poggy woggy D:

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
i still love you poggo, welcome to the quitters club

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
it's been a hot minute since I've been active on Manacube ngl xD

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I am here to announce my quitting of Manacube (not the Discord, just the Minecraft server.) Manacube was very fun and was amazing for giving me something to do in the boring times of lockdown, I have made so many great memories and so many friends over my 9 months here, this is an incredible place that I will not soon forget. some people I would like to thank for vastly improving my time on Manacube: @Anacoustic, @BuffIzzy, @Samanthaa_x, @kxe, @Emee, @amy., and finally, @Pris. (Please note that even if you weren't named on this list, that just means I didn't get know you well/long enough to have made a big enough impact on me.)
Bye.
I WILL MISS SEEING YOU IN-GAME :SOB: </3 ILY

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Bye.
Sad to see you go, you made my time on mana amazing too!