KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
Shrek Parkour containing Shrek, Donkey and Puss in Boots.
Username: KiKi_Vanilla [Mapper]
Map Name: Shrek
Difficulty: Easy
No. of Jumps: 37

(I have updated the build so Shrek's face doesn't look as squashed as it does in the screenshots)

Screenshots:
2020-05-06_17.53.36.png
2020-05-06_17.53.53.png
2020-05-06_17.54.03.png
2020-05-06_17.54.25.png
2020-05-06_17.59.55.png

Last edited:

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
+1 from me, the build is awesome, and really represents the theme you have chosen. The parkour has lots of variations.
(I also love the eyebrows on donkey)

Hope this gets accepted!<3

Swag

ELITE
n8z
n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
+1 This parkour from me gets a 9/10. Heres why.

First of all, the build is amazing and it fits the theme perfectly. Also, I really like puss and boots and donkey in the buildings. Some Feedback for the build: Shreks head and face. The head shape is a bit off and the face is a bit squashed in. 9./10 for the build.

Second of all, The parkour fits an easy level quite nice, and the jumps are nicely mixed. When I was doing it, the jumps weren't too easy and weren't too hard. But, a few of the jumps I would rank as medium level jumps. When I was doing the parkour, It was smooth and made me feel calm, as it isn't too stressy and it's nice and cruisy. 9/10 for the parkour.

Lastly, it isn't repetitive at all. None of the jumps made me feel annoyed by how much they were put. They were all unique. 10/10 for non-repetitiveness.

9/10 In Total

I hope this gets accepted!!
-SwagifiedGorilla

You can ask me for feedback if you'd like.

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
+1 This parkour from me gets a 9/10. Heres why.

First of all, the build is amazing and it fits the theme perfectly. Also, I really like puss and boots and donkey in the buildings. Some Feedback for the build: Shreks head and face. The head shape is a bit off and the face is a bit squashed in. 9./10 for the build.

Second of all, The parkour fits an easy level quite nice, and the jumps are nicely mixed. When I was doing it, the jumps weren't too easy and weren't too hard. But, a few of the jumps I would rank as medium level jumps. When I was doing the parkour, It was smooth and made me feel calm, as it isn't too stressy and it's nice and cruisy. 9/10 for the parkour.

Lastly, it isn't repetitive at all. None of the jumps made me feel annoyed by how much they were put. They were all unique. 10/10 for non-repetitiveness.

9/10 In Total

I hope this gets accepted!!
-SwagifiedGorilla

You can ask me for feedback if you'd like.
+1 from me, the build is awesome, and really represents the theme you have chosen. The parkour has lots of variations.
(I also love the eyebrows on donkey)

Hope this gets accepted!<3
Thank you both very much <3

And I agree about Shrek's face I will work on it :)
- KiKi

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi KiKi_Vanilla, I am here to give my honest opinion on this map. (I am just giving my opinion, this will not affect the final result)
I am going to give this map a +1, which means I think it will get accepted. And here is why.

1. The theme and originality: The theme ''Shrek'' is original, as there are no Shrek maps or Shrek themed maps accepted, so good job on that.

2. The build: The build is nice. You built Donkey and Puss in Boots very nicely, just like how they are in the actual movie. However I think that Shrek's face is a big flat and weird. But other than those, the build is fantastic.

3. The parkour: The parkour is varied and pretty fun to play with. The difficulty of the jumps suit the level. The length of the parkour is just fit for an easy map.

Once again, this is just my opinion on the map, not the official judging on the map.
Good luck, KiKi_Vanilla!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour Theme/detail: So firstly for the theme section, by far I don't think there's any 'Shrek' maps or similar themes that I know of so I'm pretty sure that your theme is original so that's great to see. For the detail, you've got great texture/detail on the Shrek figure and it certainly does look like Shrek in my personal opinion, good job with that, I love how you also added Donkey.

Parkour variety/length/difficulty: For an EASY map you've certainly got a good amount of jumps, almost perfect in my personal opinion, nonetheless the most important area, the difficulty of the jumps, certainly did feel like an EASY map in my opinion with the jump difficulty and you've got great parkour variety, certainly had some interesting jumps for me to try out! :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello KiKi_Vanilla,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we currently do not have a shrek map, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to the characters you were going for, and there are quite a bit of details to be seen throughout. I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is quite fun to play. The length and difficulty of the jumps both fit the easy difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.