frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Since there's now 1276 maps (which is a lot holy moly), what's everyone's favourite map at the moment?

I'm curious, and I'm always up to try out maps people enjoy! Some can be a bit dull in my opinion (no hate to all the mappers though, y'all put a lot of effort into them!!)

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
don't listen to these psychopaths.
I actually like a few maps, them being Ciel-Blanc, Abigail, and some other ones that idk. I only remember the insane maps though because there are just too many easies and meds xd

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
don't listen to these psychopaths.
I actually like a few maps, them being Ciel-Blanc, Abigail, and some other ones that idk. I only remember the insane maps though because there are just too many easies and meds xd
You forgot to add slender... don't listen to des he's wrong.

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
easy: creeper bc it's easy
medium: donut bc i made it and it's cute
hard: orange vs. blue bc it's easy
expert: vanellope bc it's the only one i've completed
insane: lol never gotten past the third jump
adventure: magical paradise bc it's easy and has all the effects
dropper: easter bc i helped w/ it

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Easy: koi pond - it’s mine I’m sorry but it’s such an adorable map I love it. (ily French)

Med: bouncyplayground - I don’t play many medium maps and they aren’t very memorable to me but I just love the simple concept. I love maps that somehow incorporate the theme into the parkour with some sort of gimmick.

Hard: I’ve only done like 50 hard maps I think so this is kinda hard. The easy-hard maps aren’t that memorable for me honestly. Maybe dreamland? Not sure

Expert: now we get to the fun stuff. I really liked manalabs. The build is just really clean and the details are just really cute and in depth. The parkour is also pretty easy and short. Also like Gaunletdocks too (pretty sure that’s the name) for the parkour.

Insane: this is so hard just cause of the amount of quality maps in this category. My top ones would be thunderjaw, coconutmall, 2B, celestialresort

Kestin

ELITE
Kestinn
Kestinn
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
easy: i think aquatic adventure is easy but fine. creeper.
medium: all medium maps suck but sandsoftime is easy so
hard: idfk i like chefkawasaki or basically any gamers hard map
expert: holepunch by kind of a landslide, or mastersword if donor
insane: top 3 would probs be avengers, zeus, eiffeltower. thunderjaw and overhaul are also really fun.
adventure: yknow i had to put this but i think aquatic adventure is the best map on the server period and best optimised for speedrunning since you literally dont have to stop once the entire map. aquatic shall rule forever.

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
easy: i think aquatic adventure is easy but fine. creeper.
medium: all medium maps suck but sandsoftime is easy so
hard: idfk i like chefkawasaki or basically any gamers hard map
expert: holepunch by kind of a landslide, or mastersword if donor
insane: top 3 would probs be avengers, zeus, eiffeltower. thunderjaw and overhaul are also really fun.
adventure: yknow i had to put this but i think aquatic adventure is the best map on the server period and best optimised for speedrunning since you literally dont have to stop once the entire map. aquatic shall rule forever.
of course you put aa

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
why do you say these things pat

anyways: easy would be lasertag (built by a homie), medium would be terrariadungeon or pretzel (both mine one shared lol), hard would be antfarm (also mine but shared), expert would be either mastersword or skyline (so damn easy) and insane would be... none I'm bad. dropper would be miracle sea (its impressive) and adventure would be haunted (grinded the hell out of it).

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Bookshelves. Easy, quick, fun.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
none of the maps in my signature <o/

BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
LaBrava (easy), Cupid (expert), Haunted Manor (Champion and not adventure, my most completed map on the server), River (easy), FreeWilly (medium), IntoTheUnderground (hard and yes, I know but after doing it 4 times I actually have come to enjoy the pk except that one piston to head jump), I've only done 7 insanes so I don't have a favorite one yet. And finally, Yakko (rest in peace)

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
My favorite map used to be SandsOfTime. Now it’s probably creeper.

They nerfed sandsoftime by placing barriers at the last few jumps unfortunately :d

Once_Upon_A_Mine

VIP
Once_Upon_A_Mine
Once_Upon_A_Mine
VIP
Ratings
49 3
Favorite Map:

PancakesBreakast

Ok so this may not be the exact title but it is a really fun medium map. The pk is integrated so well and as usually I am not a fan of easy/mediums I had a lot of fun here. Reccomend playing it.