Not open for further replies.

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
Cute map. I love how well you portrayed a 2D character into a 3D parkour map, you show great talent in the building. I can't help but feel like something is missing, whether it's from the parkour or the build, maybe some more variation in blocks or another piece to tie it all together. Regardless, this map looks like it would fit in perfectly, and I could absolutely see myself enjoying this map. +1

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Cute map. I love how well you portrayed a 2D character into a 3D parkour map, you show great talent in the building. I can't help but feel like something is missing, whether it's from the parkour or the build, maybe some more variation in blocks or another piece to tie it all together. Regardless, this map looks like it would fit in perfectly, and I could absolutely see myself enjoying this map. +1
A pretty simple map, if you have seen Wubbzy, you would understand haha. Thank you eek!! I hope it gets accepted, it'd be one of the few mediums I will ever do!

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
#RANGEDFORMAPPER CHAIN
I'd let ranged build pk for one of my maps, the pk is real good for the medium difficulty

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello Ranged, I am sorry to say your map is being rejected.

Theme: The theme is original, we don't have any wubbzy maps on the server, so great job at finding a fresh theme!

Parkour: The parkour was pretty good for the medium difficulty with the exception of a couple of jumps- cobwebs/brewing stands were more of a hindrance than needed!! Overall the parkour was good, it didn't feel too repetitive and was fun :]

Build: The main problem with the submission is the build, it lacks any depth or detail and looks pretty pixelart-y, which we don't usually accept submissions of. I understand that the character itself lacks detail, but the build felt rather flat and simple. It's a tough theme to make an attractive build for, with a bit of work on the build I could see this map possibly being accepted in the future.

Feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord (cele#6581) if you'd like to discuss anything further.

Thanks for taking the time to submit your map, hopefully, you will submit more in the future!

Have a good day, and happy map building- Cele <3

Status
Not open for further replies.