Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Hello everyone! :)
I'll be giving away 200,000 mana on Parkour! I wanted to do a mana giveaway because I feel like I should help out the community, and also considering I have well more than enough mana for my needs. The winners will be randomly chosen so there will be no rigged winnings here!

How to enter!
Reply to this post with:
- Your IGN
- Your rank
- Why you play Parkour on Manacube instead of some other server
- And how your year is currently going!

I will stop taking submissions a week from now, and will later show the winners! (M/D/Y: 2/19/21)
I wish everyone luck, and I'll be posting the results with PROOF of the winners with screenshots (recording on my laptop isn't possible).
Have a good day! :D

The giveaway has ended! I will be closing this post (once I know how to lol) and then will be posting the winners later today!
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANYMORE

Last edited:

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
Ign: BluePottwal
I play on mana cause of the community:)
My year is ... ehm.... *Lockdown* ehm -_-
How dare you giving away 200k mana when u still owe me 1 mil? you are basically giving away my mana!!! I better win twice in this giveaway:0

Once_Upon_A_Mine

VIP
Once_Upon_A_Mine
Once_Upon_A_Mine
VIP
Ratings
49 3
IGN: Once_Upon_A_Mine
I play on manacube because there is a wonderful community and people if you know where to look. I also play on Manacube because it was my first parkour server I found.

My year has been going ok. I am just really hoping stuff starts. To open up and we get over with covid soon.

Thanks so much BASS for doing this giveaway.

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
hi! tysm for this <3

ign: caylib
1. i play manacube parkour because i like the creative server but then i also like parkour so if i ever want to do something parkour-related i just hop on there? it has a lot of different types of pk too which i find very fun & i've met a ton of friends that main the pk server as well. :)
2. my year's been going alright! was struggling a bit in school but now i feel like i'm doing a lot better which is nice. i'm also getting more sleep (although not as much as i'd like), which is v great.

BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
BASSBOAT
Champion
I play on Manacube for 3 reasons: I'm not good enough for other servers yet, I like the people, GamersDecision
Year has been going fairly decent. Ups and downs but can't complain. Wbu?

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Hello everyone! :)
I'll be giving away 200,000 mana on Parkour! I wanted to do a mana giveaway because I feel like I should help out the community, and also considering I have well more than enough mana for my needs. The winners will be randomly chosen so there will be no rigged winnings here!

How to enter!
Reply to this post with:
- Your IGN
- Your rank
- Why you play Parkour on Manacube instead of some other server
- And how your year is currently going!

I will stop taking submissions a week from now, and will later show the winners! (M/D/Y: 2/19/21)
I wish everyone luck, and I'll be posting the results with PROOF of the winners with screenshots (recording on my laptop isn't possible).
Have a good day! :D
Synnlex
CHAMPION
I parkour on here because I like parkour
Uh...good

polarben

ELITE
polarben
polarben
ELITE
Ratings
polarben
Parkour takes skill no luck best mode best mod no pay to win unless you use speed then your bad no offence community is cool sometimes W please can i win i like mana and i cant get any cause i am locked.
my 2021 is okay i havent gone outside side 2019 so i havent noticed a difference

Kestin

ELITE
Kestinn
Kestinn
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
Kestinn
Champion
ive been into parkour for many years and there are enough maps/champs to keep this server very interesting.
2021 is alright only time i go outside is for food bc i am obese

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
This is so nice of you to do, thank you so much!!!

IGN: Acid_Reflvx
Reason I play parkour: I feel that parkour, other than creative, has the best community, other than the toxic noobs. I'm always welcome and I love the maps, I like to practice my time on scramblers (When I only played Creative I could win scramblers "pie" after 4 seconds, now my personal best is 1.37 seconds)...there's so much to do on Parkour, it's so varied, and has so many different parts to it, I just love it there.
Years been good so far <3

Sorry about my grammar I was in a bit of a rush xD

<3

Last edited:

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
IGN - Prisioner
Rank - Expert

I only play parkour since it's the only gamemode which really interests me on manacube, and i'm really into it since i've played it since 2014.
As far, my year has not been good. I broke my sternum while skiing a month ago, and last weekend my mom broke her foot while skiing (yes we love skiing super fun woo), and my cousin broke her hand while snowboarding xD
So yeah, this year has not started very well c:

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
-Your IGN: 49ersDude
-Your rank: GOD
-Why you play on Manacube instead of some other server: I really like the pk maps, and the community. Also building pk maps is really fun :) Also I will prob play on this server till I die cause I have spent 22 dollars on it.
- And How your year is Currently going! Very interesting... I sometimes wish though I could go to the future And skip COVID 19. Also I always was nervous A pandemic would happen douring my life. Luckily it isn't the black plaque though.

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Ign: BinLickerLover
Reason to play parkour: It's you Des <3
My year has been going okay so far

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
IGN: awesoness
Reason: My friend showed it to me and I stayed because I made manacube friends.
Year: Not horrible yet.

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
IGN: xX_SacredPvp_Xx
I play parkour because it has always been my favorite thing to do in minecraft.
I am having an incredible year!

Thank you for hosting this, it is incredibly generous. :)

chosm

Dedicated Member
ELITE
chosm
chosm
ELITE
Ratings
116 7
IGN: CosmicWaves
I play parkour because it really helps me escape from the sad reality that is my life :confused:
My year so far has been pretty subpar, but something like this giveaway, and a chance to win this amazing prize, really would help lift my spirits :)

Thanks for hosting this!