50 000 Mana Giveaway (ENTERING CLOSED!!!)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
GIVEAWAY RESULTS ARE NOW IN!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!

1st: fizcy (25000 mana)
2nd: Gliese_581c (15000 mana)
3rd: EvanTech (10000 mana)

As a bonus I have also decided to give 2500 mana for the player who just missed the prizes!

4th: MattTheCutie (2500 mana)

Thanks to everyone who participated! This was really fun to host, and I'll definitely be making more of these in the future! To receive your mana reward, just ask me whenever I'm online at the same time as you are :)

2020-11-16.png

2020-11-16 (1).png

2020-11-16 (2).png

2020-11-16 (3).png

Attachments

Last edited:

snowilyy

ELITE
snowilyy
snowilyy
ELITE
Ratings
23 2
xSnowBear
I'm your real best friend, we all know that. I've been on insane for like 2 or 3 years. I'm losing hope ;(
And thanks for helping me out and being there for me when I was going through some tough times.

xoxo Snow

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
So... Idk what to do with my mana so I just thought this would be a pretty cool idea.
Anyway, I'm giving away 50k mana, split between 3 winners.

To participate, simply reply to this post with the following format

Username
Why you would like to win
Cool message for me or someone else, whatever you feel like saying.

Reward split goes like this
1st: 25000 Mana
2nd: 15000 Mana
3rd: 10000 Mana

I will be choosing randomly from 3 players who comment on the post, and follow the format (The format isn't a 100% must, but I do need to know your username) The winners will be revealed in Monday, or when I feel like enough people have replied to take part. You will be rewarded your mana when you're online at the same time that I am. (If that never happens then ah poop)

(this is my first time doing something like this, so uh idk how to do it and it's really awkward and strange. I hope it'll work)
Hi Gamers:)
Ign BluePottwal
I would like to win cause those 50k look sexy af:) I mean who doesnt want to win:)
Btw how tf do u get 50 seconds on luigi wtf lol

Kestin

ELITE
Kestinn
Kestinn
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
Kestinn
I would like to win bc I dont want bomber to win. Sorry but when it comes to mana im competitive.
Nobodys sweeter than snow

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Prisioner
I would like to win so i can rank up even higher >:^)
You're cool!

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
XpEmerald
Don't wanna miss out on them cubit tradings :)
We're all suffering, that's the obvious part. The beauty of it is that we keep trying. Because, for one reason or another, it just works out in the end.

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
TheDestroyer7234
Ik Ik I already have lots of mana, but my ultimate goal is to beat Fau. He's been #1 for too long!! xD
This is really nice of you Gamers, and I might just be doing a giveaway as well soon! :D

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
IGN: Blorosaur
Reason to win: I want to buy cubits and shop on the store
Cool message: Thanks for hosting this giveaway mate, and good luck to everyone <3 ;D

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
IGN: deekaroni
Reason to win: I really want that 3rd prestige but don't get as much time to do maps now for mana
Cool message: I learned this a few months ago, but in Switzlerland it's illegal to own just one guinea pig, you need multiple because they're social animals and that's just the cutest law that there ever was

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
IGN: Faudon

Reason: chile y’all thought I wouldn’t see this... anyway my reasons to win must be pretty obvious. I am always looking forward to save and earn mana, so I can guarantee my spot as top 1 and so it’s not taken... cough @Destroyer

Thank you so much gamers for hosting this giveaway, it is greatly appreciated <3
cookie for you :)

love, peace, and chicken grease xo

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
IGN: PyroTortilla
Reason: Uh, I'm broke?

Message: Nice frikin time on luigi what the heck - not only can I not beat it, now I have to live with the fact that I watched someone beat in in 53 seconds.

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi ! Not here to apply at all just wanted to say that I think that this is super sweet of you to put your mana to a giveaway. Good luck to everyone that does apply and you're doing great for your first time Gamers. ;3

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
IGN Pink_Bovine
Reason: I'd like to prestige!
Message: After prestiging my mana would probably be to follow in your footsteps and doing giveaways :p

Aztec_

ELITE
Aztec_
Aztec_
ELITE
Ratings
Ign: Aztec_
Reason: "Too lazy" to make my own mana
Message: It's kinda annoying I've been busy in mornings and haven't been able to see u much

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
So... Idk what to do with my mana so I just thought this would be a pretty cool idea.
Anyway, I'm giving away 50k mana, split between 3 winners.

To participate, simply reply to this post with the following format

Username
Why you would like to win
Cool message for me or someone else, whatever you feel like saying.

Reward split goes like this
1st: 25000 Mana
2nd: 15000 Mana
3rd: 10000 Mana

I will be choosing randomly from 3 players who comment on the post, and follow the format (The format isn't a 100% must, but I do need to know your username) The winners will be revealed in Monday, or when I feel like enough people have replied to take part. You will be rewarded your mana when you're online at the same time that I am. (If that never happens then ah poop)

ALTS ARE BANNED!!!!!

(this is my first time doing something like this, so uh idk how to do it and it's really awkward and strange. I hope it'll work)
Name: Synnlex
Reason: I would like to prestige and I've been INSANE rank for like a few months now, I'm too lazy, and also no one really gives me anything good. :(