CLOSED-Cubits Giveaway- Top Prize 20 cubits!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
CLOSED-CUBITS GIVEAWAY
ENDS- 8th of May 2020 at Midnight BST (England time!)

1st place- 20 cubits 2nd place- 10 cubits 3rd place- 5 cubits
1st place- SSM_GOD won 20 cubits!
2nd place- iWheatley won 10 cubits!
3rd place- noodlesticks won 5 cubits!

(I will message you all on discord before sending the cubits)

Thanks, everyone for joining in, even if you didn't win I hope you enjoyed being able to read through all of the positives! I think it's definitely shown that Manacube means a lot to the majority, and lockdown/quarantine has really helped people to realise what they take for granted in day to day life!
(my dog Monty says congrats btw)

original post:
Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! At this point in time, everything is a bit chaotic globally, and I was hoping that a giveaway could (hopefully) spread some positivity! I have 35 cubits to give away to 3 lucky players! You can be any rank and play any server within the network but you need to reply to this thread with your:

• IGN
  • Discord (including #)
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!)

For example, mine would look like:
celestiiia, Cele#6581
My favourite part of the dreaded lockdown would be seeing my family more often! They often work away and it's actually quite nice seeing them on a daily basis despite the inevitable arguments! It's also been pretty epic getting to call the people I love the most everyday despite the timezones!
I mostly play parkour :")

All entries that include the right information will be added to a list, given a number and put into a random name generator and picked & announced asap after the 8th- hopefully in time for some of you to grab Starwars keys! I will also message the winners on discord <3

Good luck!

Last edited:

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
IGN: Blororis

Discord: sexyblororis#3268

My favorite lockdown memory is when I can do whatever I want like play Minecraft all day and sleep. Those moments were very relaxing as there was nothing to worry about and I really felt like I was happy. But that was only when zoom classes stopped for 1 week and there were no lessons so now it's back to normal :c

I play parkour the most. But sometimes Aether.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
IGN: qMika

Discord: Mika#0065

My favourite lockdown moment is that i learned what Home Office is like

I play parkour the most

Ratings
ign: harxld
discord: harxld#8329
favourite memory: having a flat tyre on my bike 6 miles from home and having to go home, cramped with the bike, in a small car :(
most played server: aztec skyblock

EricBanks

PATRON
Dawlas
Dawlas
Patron
Ratings
IGN: EricBanks
Discord: eric#0659
I'm grateful for my parents really. I would've flunked out of school if they didn't keep me in the right path and so far I've been keeping up great grades. Next fall I'm entering one of the top 100 business schools in the nation. Proud of myself and thankful for my parents being there.
I play Olympus the most :)

PewPewMelon

ELITE
PewPewMelon
PewPewMelon
ELITE
Ratings
ign: PewPewMelon

discord: Watermelon#6903

memory: getting to stay at home and play games because of the lockdown situation. basically being a geek and getting to interact with my family more because they're also staying home on weekdays.

most played server: Survival

Phoenix

PATRON
IPhoenixI_
IPhoenixI_
Patron
Ratings
ign: IPhoenixI_
discord: DEWMASTER PRIME#2552
favorite memory: I would think spending time walking around my neighborhood and seeing the nature
most played server: Aether or oasis because I have a good set up on both and aether is my fam a lam bam

Last edited:

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
In Game Name – Prisioner
Discord - Prisioner#4706
Favorite Lockdown Memory – My personal favorite lockdown memory was to be able to play Minecraft when I want to, and also be inside all day to take care of my beautiful sister with Crohn’s Disease, so she doesn’t have to worry about being alone with a bad stomach everyday.
Server I Play Most on – The server I play most on is Manacube, which is my all time favorite Minecraft server ever, and the thing I like to play on there is parkour, which is my favorite game mode.

Dumffr

ELITE
Dumffr
Dumffr
ELITE
Ratings
10 2
IGN: Dumffr

Discord: nejc//✨#5801

Favourite memory: coloring my dog pink because why not

Most played server: Aztec and Aether (mostly aztec)

Megalucario2101

Ratings
31 2
IGN: Megalucario2101
discord:lil Bob#7859
I don't really have a favorite lockdown memory I just lie down and do school work as teacher's give lots of work on online lessons. I am just grateful that we have food, medicine and shelter to stay safe and survive through these rough times :)

I play survival mostly and a bit of islands and sometimes Aztec :)

Good luck to everyone else and I hope u have a great lockdown/isolation :D

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
Ign: RubenBrick
Discord: RubenBrick#2137
Favorite Memory: Meeting my best friend on Minecraft.
Most played server: SykBlock Aztec.

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!

Birty

PATRON+
Birty
Birty
Patron+
Ratings
IGN:Birty Discord:Batwayne Bruceman#6581 Favourite memory is returning to Manacube after a year. I main Aether but dabble on Parkour ;)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
  • ItzLaney80
  • LaneyIsCrazy #7697
  • zoom meeting on easter
  • Aztec

Do i have to be online for it?

Ratings
Hey my IGN is : Brizzy_YT
Discord is : Brizzy69#1151
Fav memory in isolation : would have to be when my mum was cleaning the floors and she didnt tell me not to go out of my room because it was wet everywhere and i didnt know and i slipped and hit my head haha.
Server : Atlas.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
IGN: SSM_GOD
Discord: SSM_GOD#1941
Favorite Memory: I got my tractor mower to work again! A few years ago I was riding it in the woods behind my house and I flipped it into the stream. I'd been working on it since and last Sunday I got it to work again!
Most Player Server: Currently it's Oasis but I belong on Aether

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Not necessarily but if you win I'll contact you beforehand anyway! <3 Good luck
im kinda not very active on discord can you start conversation with me instead please?