sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
so swag!!!! whoever gave you the idea for the pencil itself is an artistic genius

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Manacube Maps in a nutshell: recreate a random rl object, get your map accepted ;)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Hello Seth!

I know many people will disagree with me, but I feel this build could use some work, It's not the best looking, and could use some better shaping as well, I also feel like you could add some more detail to the sharpener itself and improve it, When I think of pencil sharpener's I really think of this... All in all, I wish you the best of luck! I will keep my rating as a 0.5.

BDOsborne

Forum Expert
Ratings
265 1
Hello Seth!

I know many people will disagree with me, but I feel this build could use some work, It's not the best looking, and could use some better shaping as well, I also feel like you could add some more detail to the sharpener itself and improve it, When I think of pencil sharpener's I really think of this... All in all, I wish you the best of luck! I will keep my rating as a 0.5.
Following this the platforms are the main drawback as the colours are messy. That would be my main comment.

guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
Hello Seth!

https://www.staples.com/Staples-Bat...FGvBvE0W9LOYDoB2fGqddr29Uu5JDkzhoC8WwQAvD_BwE
dont let your own experiences encroach on other people

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
Hello Seth!

Its an easy map so the build isnt suppose to be too complex. im sure everyone has a different idea of what a pencil sharpener looks like so you shouldn't comment on which one he chose to build. I was in a call with seth when he was building it and he said that he was using the pencil sharpener on his desk as a reference. From an artists perspective, using a live reference thats in front of you is far better and more accurate than using a photo, which is what he did. I honestly cant agree with anything you said about this map, its completely fine

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
The table is really messy, would be way better if you tried to create a pattern or shading to make the colors not collide

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
The table is really messy, would be way better if you tried to create a pattern or shading to make the colors not collide
he already fixed it

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello guyseth,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello guyseth,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, so well done there.
The build is the main concern with your map. Overall, it is quite underwhelming. The shading of your map feels quite monotone with the use of one color type. The shape of your map is also a concern as it appears to just be a basic oval shape. The blue interior is also lacking in design. The floor also now looks very bland.
The parkour is varied and for the most part the difficulty matches an easy, with the exception of two areas:
Both jumps are difficult without a sprint key (try to avoid this on an easy map.)

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.