jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hi, I am bored. I stole this from kitPVP by the way.

Who do you guys think are the top 5 current parkour players that main manacube? I am trying to keep this list inside of manacube as well as people that actively play.

I also want to see the lists based on parkour skill which can often be a difficult thing to quantify so hopefully the lists all are different. Curious to see what you guys have to say.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
i don't know much, but one thing i know is that i'm probably super low on the list

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
that's a good question, I don't know the answer to it though lool

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
shut up i can do triple neo NOOB
Pffft, that's easy. It only takes me 50,000 times to do a triple neo. It's a fairly easy jump. I don't know why there aren't any on the easy maps.

However, I can do something way harder though. A 2 block jump WITHOUT sprinting! Now, now I know I am amazing for doing that you don't have to tell me. And if you want an autograph I am able to give everyone a signature so just be patient.

Now I know this jump is EXTREMELY hard. As a matter of fact, it takes me a couple of tries to do this jump. I'd say about 50 tries to make it, that's how hard it is.

Now I know that I am amazing at parkour but that's because it's so easy. It's so easy in fact that I use version 1.12.2. I use 1.12.2 so that there is a bit of lag making the parkour harder than in 1.8.9.

If you ever need help with parkour you can always ask me for help. I mean I am one of the best parkourer's on the server, if not in all of minecraft.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
kOAla you think you're good? It only takes me FOURTY NINE and a HALF tries to do a two-block jump without sprinting hA !! It's proven!! I am the superior parkourist !! The hardest jump in Minecraft history!! ONLY FOURTY NINE and a HALF tries to do it!!

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
kOAla you think you're good? It only takes me FOURTY NINE and a HALF tries to do a two-block jump without sprinting hA !! It's proven!! I am the superior parkourist !! The hardest jump in Minecraft history!! ONLY FOURTY NINE and a HALF tries to do it!!
what does that half mean? like you did the jump but jumped off? lmao

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
You can do it in less than 50 tries!? That is EXTREMELY impressive Queeni. I slow clap to you!

I henceforth relinquish my parkour crown to you, your majesty. *Bow*