• Total voters

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
Ign- MisyMyMoe
discord- MisyMyMoe#4261
My favorite server is aether, its given me a place to relax and enjoy myself surrounded with new people who I hope to soon fit in with, especially with reset happening so soon!!! I dont know many players yet but h3ll0w0rlds and me have been talking and I feel like I can be myself on this server
Welcome to the community of aether :)

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
Well hello again friends!

I have found myself very bored and yet still procrastinating from the amount of school work I need to complete, so I am deciding to do another giveaway to occupy myself!

To enter say your in-game name, discord, and your favorite server (and why it is your favorite server)! I also want everyone to include at least one person on the server that they have met that has impacted them positively!

Good luck to everyone :)

I will be picking the winners in two days at 3:45 MST!

I GENUINELY LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS! I go through all of them!! So put some thought into them please :)

Edit: This post just keeps getting longer and longer as I edit it haha (this is the third time). I guess I should be adding the people that have impacted me positively on manacube! There are actually so many people but I will try and describe all of you because you all mean a lot to me <3 (in no particular order):

Colloquialism, tigeralice, frozenpepsi, rodiieknn, birty, ttuller, xfrostae, smokinxans, kuduva, penguinkayleigh, timmy42502, literallypurple, yousefjr, runtac, annakristin... I am sure I missed a bunch of you so message me if you believe you are someone that has made an impact in my life because you mean a lot to me and have made my time on this server enjoyable. Whether some of you are on the newer side or on the older side of my time playing here, you guys are all the reason why I have continued playing on manacube (even through my current 2 hour month long mute lol). Can't wait to make new connections with people in the future! Thanks friends :)
IGN: gaylastima
Discord: suireni#7500
Server: Aether, it's just superior to Atlas
Person: the one and only mutedcowamin, gave me the last few cubits needed to get VIP.

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: XpEmerald
Discord: Eme//XpEmerald#0420
Server: there's some hidden gem of blokes buried beneath the parkour chat <3
Peeps: i had this crazy idea of putting everyone i like on here but then i realized i might miss someone and they become mad XD. Ig i'll just stick with a few uhhhhhhh @frsz @Ella_Mac @Elly_x @BTRFan001 etc etc etc they know who they are

oh and ofc you @MutedCowamin ! What kind of person solves their procrastination by doing more cubits giveaways? you and i love it lol. thanks for doing this

MElon_Husk

MVP+
MElon_Husk
MElon_Husk
MVP+
Ratings
IGN: MukarumAli
Discord: Potato_Lord101 #3785
Well, I mean I've played on almost all the servers and I like them all, so I can;t really choose

ActivationFee

MVP+
bbyLeoo
bbyLeoo
MVP+
Ratings
IGN: ActivationFee
Discord: bbyLeoo#8044
Fav Server: Prisons Aether :D A person who has affected me would have to be SSM TY FOR THE CACTUS FARM <3

falconcat2000

Dedicated Member
VIP+
oHungry
oHungry
VIP+
Ratings
47 2
IGN: Derpytoh_ (i need to change my manacube site name)
discord: falcongaming#9697, sadly i am not on discord much any more so i do not have it (hope i can still win?)
server: probably atlas because people are so nice and they helped me get to where i am today
humans that be nice: sunsetmagic and chocbar because they helped me when things were not working. they are nive admins that work hard

bunnycraft

MVP
bunnycraft06
bunnycraft06
MVP
Ratings
15 3
IGN bunnycraft06
Discord bunnycraft06#4706
Favorite server Atlas because its the only one i play on

Good luck to everyone who enters

Cassidy <3

ELITE
cassidie
cassidie
ELITE
Ratings
Ign: Colloquialism
Discord: Cassidy #9232
Favorite Server: Aether!!
I love the whole aether squad but I can't forget my day one and mc husband >:) You helped me out of my bubble when I first joined the server and I don't think I would be in the community without you. I appreciate everyone in our squad and I hope the gang is back together a little more after reset.

smokinxans

PATRON+
smokinxans
smokinxans
Patron+
Ratings
IGN - smokinxans
Discord - Joman#7737
Server - Aether
Savage clan is on top. Savage is the best clan and has #1 /topkills. If anyone thinks otherwise you are dead to 10 full lucky players. Oh and also i want the cubits

Gait

ELITE
gqit
gqit
ELITE
Ratings
ign: gait_
disc: Gait#4988
I play on pk because its kinda fun I guess, also got my buddy in there to play with, flxto

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
IGN - Prisioner
Discord - pris#6407
My favorite server is Parkour, only because it's the most fun gamemode in my opinion and you can also do more than just parkouring. You can for example play droppers and even build. And that's where the person comes in, @Chicken . This guy has carried so many people towards mapper and has learnt me to get better at building

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: Amplifii
Disc: Amp#1361
Parkour because once I tried it out, 1. I loved learning new things about parkour and playing it. 2. Making Maps for the server and 3. All the AMAZING people I have met which have all been so kind to me. TY for the Generosity

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
IGN: kxqt
Discord: kxe#1187
Servers: Olympus and Parkour - maybe KitPvP but oh well
Person: @Blorosaur ofc my bes fren <33

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
IGN - Prisioner
Discord - pris#6407
My favorite server is Parkour, only because it's the most fun gamemode in my opinion and you can also do more than just parkouring. You can for example play droppers and even build. And that's where the person comes in, @Chicken . This guy has carried so many people towards mapper and has learnt me to get better at building
Why have I been included :oops:

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
IGN: Kuduva
Discord: Kuduva#1909
I'm a little late, as always, but I'm here nonetheless. First off, I'm flattered, made me smile seeing my name up there. As for my favorite server, I would go with Aether, as I've made some great memories and met some amazing people (@Blorosaur @MutedCowamin @Kamikatzeeee @tiinsy @kxe @RodiiEknn @FrozenPepsi @Birty @TTuller and the list goes on!) I would say I'm also really getting into KitPVP, although I'm pretty bad and rage a lot, it's fun seeing myself slowly get better. Anyways, HUGE props for hosting another giveaway, and good luck to everyone who's entered, cheers!

<developer>

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
twnku
twnku
VIP
Ratings
182 10
IGN: twnku
Discord: internet#1223
Survival is my favorite
and @Bleach, He has made a big impact in my life, as a single father he has managed to raise me well and became a father figure who has changed me until now. since the first time I know him he has considered me as his son. I have learned a lot from him and he always taught me to be the best. and in the end he has officially adopted me as his adopted son. although he is a single parent but he has succeeded until now. besides that @Samanthaa_x is also one of the people who also made a big impact in my life, she is my grandmother, she also taught me many things, just like my father. I am very proud of both of them.

Last edited:

Vannny

QA Team
Qanny
Qanny
QA Team
Ratings
Ign: Xmassium (Vanny)
Discord: Haig@0811
I dont even mind if i win or not, i just think its super nice your doing this for everyone <3

MRiyaz

ELITE
MRiyaz
MRiyaz
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: MRiyaz
Discord: eesa#3733
Fav server would be aether as I am first on the monthly trials leaderboard right now!

tiinsy

ELITE
tiinsy
tiinsy
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
IGN: tiinsy
Disc: TinsyNub#0876
Favourite Server: #ForeverAether

Person: I have definitely met a lot of lovely people and while there are going to be many that have made my days better, I'm definitely gonna be saying that Birty has been the most influential on me this year. Definitely look up to him as an idol and I've developed much more maturely this year by following some of his actions :)