Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
This is so nice of you to do. Thank you !!!
IGN: xDaconFan
(My alt account)
qkkrkakw
Again, thank you so much. :D

Caulan

MVP
Caulan
Caulan
MVP
Ratings
Caulan

Big youtubers could probably sell their account for a lot of money.

qkkrkakw

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
72 4
You people with your alts. smh
fr i dont want an alt to win to be completely honest it would be nice to see someone getting elite on their main account, not having it alreeady on a different account and see them happy about it (a good example of that would be if i win)

rah

PATRON+
rah
rah
Patron+
Ratings
327 1
Hey everyone,

The title says it all.

Requirements:

1) Your forums account must be at least one month old.

All you gotta do to enter is state your IGN and comment "qkkrkakw" (yeah, I don't know either, based on @amy. suggestions lol).

Winner will be picked in a week (March 5). I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged. The winner will get the rank within a month or so.

Good luck!
please check the post now after I've edited it. alts are not allowed, that way it's fair for other people. sorry for the inconvenience! <3

KorenV3

MVP+
sqrv
sqrv
MVP+
Ratings
Hey everyone,

The title says it all.

Requirements:

All you gotta do to enter is state your IGN (no alts allowed!) and comment "qkkrkakw" (yeah, I don't know either, based on @amy. suggestions lol).

Winner will be picked in a week (March 5). I'll reply to this post with the winner tagged. The winner will get the rank within a month or so.

Good luck!
qkkrkakw _itzKoren

Espeaks

MVP+
Espeaks
Espeaks
MVP+
Ratings
Hey everyone,

The title says it all.

Requirements:

All you gotta do to enter is state your IGN (no alts allowed!) and comment "qkkrkakw" (yeah, I don't know either, based on @amy. suggestions lol).

Good luck!
Discord: its me
from me to the lords at mana cube qkkrkakw
IGN: Espeaks

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
Hey everyone,

The title says it all.

Requirements:

Good luck!
Ign: BluePottwal (doesnt really matter cause im alrd elite)... If i should win, i would like to get to choose someone to get ELITE-rank:D Ah and btw qkkrkakw :D