Who do you think will be the next admin?

Mika

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Ratings
107 5
I feel like Shinxray definitely would've deserved admin as he basically works hard for parkour every day and without him parkour would've been dead a long time ago :)

Acid Reflvx

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Acid_Reflvx
Acid_Reflvx
ELITE
Ratings
750 111
I'm thinking Abbie and Shinx are probably going to be promoted first, Shinx because he's kept parkour going as mika said, and abbie because they're usually online on discord
Promos seem to always run off of how active you are on discord lol

Pris

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
260 5
Getting promoted to admin from srmod is just like a regular player who would be promoted straight to admin. Especially since it's a paid job, where they need people who are good at coding with for example java or python.

Uduntreal

VIP+
VIP
Uduntreal
Uduntreal
VIP+
Ratings
80 1
I feel like Shinxray definitely would've deserved admin as he basically works hard for parkour every day and without him parkour would've been dead a long time ago :)
Yeah I agree! :D

Redubbed

VIP+
VIP
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
67 3
Getting promoted to admin from srmod is just like a regular player who would be promoted straight to admin. Especially since it's a paid job, where they need people who are good at coding with for example java or python.
Yeah I think Pris is right. The admins work directly under Dacon and some of them are outside hires (CullanP, for example). Notice how all of the updates are done by Dacon, Sunset, or another admin. The exception is of course Shinx for new maps, but the reason SrMods aren’t admins is because they don’t make tangible changes to the server.

Sorry if that sounded a bit ranty lmao. Idk who the next admin would be because I’m pretty sure the process for getting new admins is way different then the process for mods. It is a paying job, after all.

Also, if I have gotten anything wrong, please let me know!

Sonic_Raptor

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
Mod
Ratings
1,628 48