Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Community Judges

Hello!
As you may know, we currently have five wonderful community judges; however, we are looking for more potential helpers. We would love to pick a handful of you guys to help us out with judging maps. You will work alongside judges to ensure that players can get the best possible feedback on their maps.

What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with remarkable map knowledge, and are excited to help others expand their map-making abilities. We are looking for those who are actively involved with map submissions either in-game or on the forums. The mapper rank is not required; however, a great understanding in map making skills is needed. Community judges represent Manacube and are people that players could reach out for help!

How will this process work?
We will discuss each player who responds and shows interest in this post. If you are chosen, you will be messaged on discord for further information. Leave below why you are interested and why you would like to become a community judges. These responses can be as long or as short as you please.​

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
pick me. choose me. love me :p

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
sure i’ll bite

want to help get maps in and out of the ongoing phase faster and give concise definitive answers regarding maps in an orderly time

maybe even fix maps with small issues that would otherwise be rejected, no reason to have it go to waste

map knowledge wise i think you can find my head on like over 50% of accepted maps for testing in the last few years, as well as 28 maps to my name

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
yeah I'll bite as well. I've got great map knowledge and have helped many people spread their mapmaking wings in the past. I'm mainly involved with submissions in game as I don't really reply to forums submissions unless its something I see a lot of potential in, and as of late, there have not been many maps like that. I've made about 90 maps and like Dooble said, you'll see my head listed as a tester or a helper on a large majority of courses.

I also have literally gotten judge training in the past when I was a moderator so I view myself as an ideal candidate for this position.

Seriously, look past my offenses and consider my character and my skillset, rather than your personal biases.

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
I'll also chip into consideration, I can always help with some map judging, the experience I have judging may be useful too. This way I can also finish and give some ideas I didn't have time to while staff

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
I'm interested Would like to help out as much as I can with maps nowadays.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
I would be super interested in being a comm judge. I have a good judgement when it comes to builds mainly since i have around 2+ years of experience in building and have a B- grade on creative. I don't have as many maps to my name but im a committed player and spend a majority of my time on manacube.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
I'd be interested, where I might not have as much extensive map knowledge as other candidates, I was a judge for close on 3 years so I'm pretty familiar with the judging process & would love to help out

eleanorminer

ELITE
eleanorminer
eleanorminer
ELITE
Ratings
3 3
Community Judges

Hello!
As you may know, we currently have five wonderful community judges; however, we are looking for more potential helpers. We would love to pick a handful of you guys to help us out with judging maps. You will work alongside judges to ensure that players can get the best possible feedback on their maps.

What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with remarkable map knowledge, and are excited to help others expand their map-making abilities. We are looking for those who are actively involved with map submissions either in-game or on the forums. The mapper rank is not required; however, a great understanding in map making skills is needed. Community judges represent Manacube and are people that players could reach out for help!

We will discuss each player who responds and shows interest in this post. If you are chosen, you will be messaged on discord for further information. Leave below why you are interested and why you would like to become a community judges. These responses can be as long or as short as you please.​
Community Judges

Hello!

What are we looking for?

hey!
I’ve loved building since I started Minecraft in 2015, and have a good amount of building experience. I’m not in the best position as I haven’t released a map yet (I’m currently on a vacation) and aren’t friends with most well known members. However, I’d like to be more involved with the community. Building parkour is a passion of mine and I’d love to talk more with others in the future.

If you have any questions, I’m open on discord.

Good luck everyone!

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
i havent logged into the server for 8 months, but i can do it