Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello all,
I hope everyone has had a happy Monday. Congrats to all of y'all who have been finishing up AP tests this past week! I remember how stressful they would be and they honestly sucked. Rest up!

My question for this week doesn't really come from any place in particular, but it's one I often ask to distract away the chat from flame wars so I wanted to ask it here too :)

What is your favorite breed of dog, and why?

Also please share cute pictures of dogs, that would make for a very blessed thread

My favorite breed of dog has, and always will be, the Whippet! It's a medium sized version of a Greyhound. They are one of the fastest running dogs, and I love their long snouts hehe

Here's an example of the size difference between the different dog breeds, with Whippets being in the middle :)
Have a good rest of your week everyone :D

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
Personally none, I’m actually not a big fan of dogs in general, having grown up with only cats

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
My first dog was a Shih Tzu and I really liked him, so I think they are my favorite (just looks how cute he is)
google.png

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Honestly, Pitbulls. They are adorable and always get a bad rep. Most of the time it's not that the dog is overly aggressive. It's just the owner and the way it was raised. I also love pugs, huskies and german shepherds. :)

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
I've always wanted a dog however haven't had the chance to get one. But my favorite type of dog breed would be the Samoyed. They are very ambitious and energetic, but at the same time are also very loyal to their owners and show a lot of obedience to them!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I'm a cat person, but for some reason I've always loved the idea of having a German Shepherd. I don't know why.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
I think that aussiepoms (Mini Australian Shepherd + Pomeranian Crossbreed) are the cutest, just look at it!!

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
My all time favourite breed of dog has to be a cockapoo, which is a mix between a cocker spaniel and a poodle. It definitely helps that my little puppy is one! They're super playful and energetic, except when it comes to going on walks!!!

Attachments

Ratings
I personally don't have a dog myself but if I were to get one, I would get a German Shepard and a Husky Mix. I love German Shepards because of their protective instinct and they are child-friendly, and I love Husky's because of its eyes for one but also they are very energetic which would be amazing so I can take him out and play frisbee with him/her.

Arrow3006
Discord:
Jokes#4174