Ultimate Banner Info (names, pictures, sales, etc)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
I have a Canadian Banner too! Also, I think I've seen somebody saying that the sunflower banner was a prize for a Parkour And Seek Event
~Mika

Parkour and Seek is a Parkour Event, in which a player hides on a random Easy, Medium or Hard map on the server. By the time, more and more hints are given out on which map the player hides. If you find the map the player is on you have to complete the parkour on the map until you reach the spot where the player is standing. The first player to fulfill this action wins a special rare item: for example a sunflower banner.
YOU'RE CORRECT :)

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
The pride 2020 banner wasn't a reward in the canada chest, it was won in parkour&seek :)

IdkU

ELITE
IdkU
IdkU
ELITE
Ratings
Is cool to see you find as many banners as you can...

Only thing is banners can still be crafted. Only certain ones cannot be crafted as easily however. All it requires is a fishing rod, a lot of patience and a few dye bundles from ancient crate and there is your free custom banner.

Would be cool if newer crate banners had custom lore on them like: Exclusive [cratename] [year]
So players can easily tell they are exclusive.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Is cool to see you find as many banners as you can...

Only thing is banners can still be crafted. Only certain ones cannot be crafted as easily however. All it requires is a fishing rod, a lot of patience and a few dye bundles from ancient crate and there is your free custom banner.

Would be cool if newer crate banners had custom lore on them like: Exclusive [cratename] [year]
So players can easily tell they are exclusive.
Hold on, what do you fish? A blank banner? I'm intriuged

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
178 5
Hold on, what do you fish? A blank banner? I'm intriuged
You can fish strings and out of strings you can craft wool and with that wool you can craft a banner!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
You can fish strings and out of strings you can craft wool and with that wool you can craft a banner!
made one :D ty

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
I've got the WWZ banner, obtained from a gamble 21/03/2021, in case you wanna add it.
1616791600293.png